The Taj Mahal is in the seven wonders of the world. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. There is also the tomb of Mumtaz Mahal. Its construction started in 1632. Thousands of artisans, artisans and sangatsaras worked for 22 years and the Taj Mahal was completed in 1653. The mausoleum of Mumtaz Mahal here is the main attraction of the Taj Mahal. This mausoleum made of white marble is based on a square foundation.
The Taj Mahal is decorated with 40 meters high contemporary minarets. There are similar bases in the general mosques, from where reservations are given by Ajan. Every minaret is divided into three parts and it has two balconies. Four square yards of 300 meters increase the beauty of the Taj Mahal. There are many elevated paths, which divide the garden into 16 flower beds.
1. This charming building was made up of more than 25000 people, including laborers, painters,
artists and many artists.
2. Approximately 1500 hats were used to transfer the goods to the Taj Mahal.
3. According to historians, Shah Jahan had planned to build another Taj Mahal from Black Streets on the other side of the river, due to the war with his son Aurangzeb, his plan could not be fulfilled.
4. Taj Mahal was built in memory of Shahjahan's third and most beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal and it took almost 18 years to build it.
5. It is said that the death of Mumtaz had a great effect on Shah Jahan, after the death of Shah Jahan, the situation had also worsened. It is said that Shah Jahan was unable to forget Mumtaz till his death.
6. The shade of the towers around the Taj Mahal creates a mirror-like image. It also considers people to be a miracle, but many architectures have not been able to solve this puzzle.
7. Tajmahal is surrounded by the Mahamohan Gardens and the historic buildings, which include mosque and guest house, around 17 hectares of land, the palace of the Taj Mahal is spread over.
9. The Taj Mahal is seen in different colors in different times in the day, in the morning it is light pink and in the evening it looks like duffy white and light green at night. Changing the colors of the logo means changing the mood (temperament) of women.
10. On the walls of Taj Mahal, there were precious gems previously, but in the Revolution of 1857 the British had suffered a lot.
October to March is for the most part considered a best time to visit the Taj Mahal. Having said that, realize that the brilliance of the Taj Mahal is basically stunning, and changes with each passing hour, mirroring an alternate quality in various seasons. Likewise, the visual magnificence of the Taj Mahal is at its top amid dawn, dusk, and under the full moon night.
At the full moon night, like the Tajmahal milk, it is very beautiful looking after the light of the moon.At night, the Taj Mahal can be used only for five days in a month. which includes the night of full moon and two nights before and after the full moon. The night time is decided by the Archaeological Survey of India to see all these aspects, dates and crown.
Located in Agra, the Kheria Airport is 5 km from the city. There are many domestic airlines available from all over India.
Agra is connected to NH 2, NH3 and NH11 from the rest of the country. Luxury buses like public buses, private buses and volvoes are available for Agra. Uttar Pradesh tourism also offers a deluxe bus to visit the favorite destination of the city of Salonians. Their services are also for Sikandra and Fatehpur Sikri. Recently built Noida Expressway has provided another option to reach Agra and has also reduced the time it takes to reach. Now you can reach Agra in Delhi only in two hours.
Apart from the main railway station of Agra Cantonment, there are other two stations also, that of Raja-ki-Mandi and Agra Fort. The main trains associating Agra with Delhi are Palace on Wheels, Shatabdi, Rajdhani, and Taj Express.
It is Agra's second World Heritage Site after Tajmalah. It was built by Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565. Interestingly, there is a plaque on the entrance of the fort, which has been written that this fort was originally constructed more than 1000 AD and Akbar had just renewed it. Shahjahan later upgraded it further. They made it even more spectacular with marble and beautiful carvings. This fort is built in a crescent shaped form and it is situated in front of Yamuna river. There are pendants in it, Among them there is a huge turret equal interval.
The Jama Masjid was constructed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1648 to pay homage to his dear daughter Jahra Begum. It is also known as Jami Masjid and Juma Masjid. Made from simple design, this mosque has been built with red sandstone and it is decorated with white marble. Blue paint is used on its wall and ceiling. Located in front of the Agra Fort Railway Station in the middle of the city, this mosque is one of the largest mosques in India.
Panch Mahal is a five-story building, which was built to stay in the summer for three wives of Akbar and other royal women. This palace is close to Akbar's wife Jodha's palace. In fact, the palace is connected to Jodha Bai's palace and royal chamber.
Mahtab Bagh means the garden of moon light. Spread over 25 acres on the banks of river Yamuna, the construction of this orchard was made between 1631 and 1635. The Taj Mahal is symmetric because its width is exactly the same as the width of the Taj Mahal. There is a large octagonal pond in the middle of the garden, in which the reflection of the Taj Mahal is formed. Tourist can admire the unique sixth of the Taj Mahal from this garden. The water was brought from the nearby waterfall for this pond.
Diwan-i-Amra was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan between 1631 and 1640. He used to address the common people as well as the people in the top positions in the Mughal rule. Shah Jahan used it to listen to the suffering of the people. Diwan-i-Amagr is located near the Nagina Mosque in the middle of Agra Fort. Built on 49 carved columns with red stones, this hall is an excellent example of mixing Indian and Persian architectural styles.
Dewan-e-Khas, built in Agra Fort, was built in 1935 by the Mughal emperor Shahjahan just like Diwan-i-Aam. Unlike Diwan-i-Aam, it was used for specific people. Diwan-e-Khas was created for the sake of the foreign high office-bearers, ambassadors and kings. At the same time, the empire was discussed with complete privacy. This is the reason why the Dewan-e-special power was used to be the real center of the empire. There were two grand thrones in the hall made of pavilions, Which was made of white marble. The second throne was for the guest, which was built with black stone. This magnificent hall was decorated with precious stones, gold and silver ornaments, from which it attracted the attention of those who came here.
©2017 All Right Reserved